Rose's Alpha Bakers for the Bread Bible

Our bakeware and cookbooks sale is still in progress. Contact: Woody at woody321@ptd.com for him to email you the information.

The 100 Greatest Cooks of ALL Time

Jun 12, 2017 | From the kitchen of Rose

Screen_Shot_Epicurious.jpg

Thank you Epicurious! I am so honored to be included in this illustrious group of so many of my favorite friends and colleagues not to mention celebrities. And I am quite simply over the moon by what you wrote about my work. Also to find myself right under my favorite food writer of all time: MFK Fisher--life doesn't get better....

Epicurious

Comments

Rose Levy Beranbaum
Rose Levy Beranbaum in reply to comment from Jenn
06/21/2017 06:14 PM

thank you so much Jenn!!!

Congratulations Rose! Very well deserved!

Rose Levy Beranbaum
Rose Levy Beranbaum in reply to comment from hector
06/20/2017 12:13 AM

Hector, YOU are the greatest!!!

Anyone doing a thesis on yellow cake, specifically, what does sifting do to it, is destined to be in the hall of fame.... eventually decades after!

I just converted ALL your cookbooks you kindly signed, into PDF, and up on my kindle fire it is now. An 8" screen, just about perfect for portability and book readability.

The iphone is perfect for quick referencing, but to read a book, the tablet it is.

The computer or laptop larger screen is for desk or kitchen use. I must say, today, having a variety of devices of all sizes, really allows me to keep your Bibles at my reach!

Rose Levy Beranbaum
Rose Levy Beranbaum
06/16/2017 05:56 PM

Thank you dear Rosa! we are so excited about sharing all the wonderful step by step photos--can't WAIT til fall of 2018!

Congratulations Rose and many more to come in writing your cookbooks, I am so happy to hear that you are a part of this, and I can't wait for your upcoming cook book. P.S. and that the ALPHA BAKERS name will be on the new cook book ☺