21 of 21
Welcome to the Forum
Posted: 04 January 2015 12:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 301 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2015-01-04

Hi all, My name is Isadora and I’m a home baker but really I just make brownies and cookies. My friends like them so much I hardly do anything else.
Recently I’ve taken to making brownies with personalities and I"ve set up a website http://www.Thecookiewitch.com to showcase them!

Posted: 04 January 2015 03:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 302 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  327
Joined  2009-01-22
The Cookie Witch - 04 January 2015 12:45 AM

Hi all, My name is Isadora and I’m a home baker but really I just make brownies and cookies. My friends like them so much I hardly do anything else.
Recently I’ve taken to making brownies with personalities and I"ve set up a website http://www.Thecookiewitch.com to showcase them!

Hello and welcome to the group, Isadora. I’m sure you will fit right in here with us.  smile

Posted: 04 January 2015 06:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 303 ]
Rank
Joined  2015-01-04

Thank you! smile

Posted: 31 January 2015 06:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 304 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2015-01-31

Hi everyone,
My nameis Ashlee from Greenville Sc. I love baking I started when I was in highschool. It came to me in a project where I made a castle that was edible.  Since then I have fallen in love with baking. And I am here to learn and start up a forum and meet new ppl with the same passion as me. cheese

Posted: 19 February 2015 02:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 305 ]
Rank
Joined  2015-02-19

Hi everyone,
I am a cake maker based in Chesterfield in the Uk.
Looking forward to spending some time on these boards smile

Signature 

<a hreh=“www.le-petit-gateau.co.uk”>Le Petit Gateau</a>

Posted: 27 February 2015 10:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 306 ]
Rank
Joined  2015-02-27

Hello community!

I would like to introduce myself. Swedish man with baking as my biggest passion in life!
When writing this we have just finished a period of eating something very typical Swedish “Semla”, as seen on my avatar picture.
I joined here to get to know more of international pasteries, bread and bakery.

Hope to be able to contribute!

Posted: 28 February 2015 08:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 307 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4670
Joined  2008-04-16

Welcome, Sven! Your semla are lovely. Look forward to seeing more of your work here smile

Posted: 24 August 2015 11:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 308 ]
Rank
Joined  2015-08-24

Hi hi,

I am a 30 year old guy living in Dallas, TX.  I really enjoy baking and cooking, pretty much anything that is food ^_^

Signature 

“Waiting for the time when I can finally say, that this has all been wonderful, but now I’m on my way” -Phish

Posted: 12 October 2015 08:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 309 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2015-10-12

My name is Alexis Dix. I am currently living in a rehab center in Baltimore MD. I have a question for everyone.
I am going to try to move to North Carolina in the next couple of years. I want to use Anson Mills products
in all of my future cooking.  Has anyone tried to use the different flours of Anson Mills in their baking and if so
what were the results?  I would really like to know because the flours from Anson Mills is clearly different from
commercial flours.

Posted: 23 December 2015 02:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 310 ]
Rank
Joined  2015-12-23

Hello Fellow Bakers!
I must say that I adore you Rose! I have been a devotee of your recipes, and have ALL of your books, starting with the paperback “Romantic Cakes & Pastries” (I believe that is the title-forgive me, I am not at home to get it off the shelf.) you authored in the late eighties/early nineties. I soon found The Cake Bible, which I have used so much that it is in need of binding repair! I appreciate your exacting details and all the tips and substitutions you offer. Your skill and passion as a food scientist and artist is what gives me the confidence in your recipes and techniques; if you accepted applications for Apostles, I would be one! Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us, your faithful readers and fellow bakers.
I have had so many requests for making the cakes/pies/breads from your books, and so I thank you for giving me the tools to go with my blessed talent to make such wonderful delights. I plan to make the Cordon Rose Cheesecake for my Christmas dessert.
Respectfully,
Alena
A humble baker from Ohio

Posted: 12 February 2016 10:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 311 ]
Rank
Joined  2016-02-12

Like to say Hi and I’m glad to be a part of this forum. Looking forward to learning a lot.

Posted: 29 February 2016 09:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 312 ]
Rank
Joined  2016-02-29

Hi there!

Posted: 27 March 2016 09:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 313 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2016-03-27

Hello, everyone,

I’m new as well.  Huge fan of Rose’s work. Totally amateur baker, but love it.  Can’t wait to read the forums.

Anita

21 of 21