SO i gave it one more try..
1) I made a half batch (made about 21 cupcakes), and filled liners anywhere from 26g-30g. See picture #1. The ones on the left side of the pan were 30g filled, and the ones on the right are 26g filled. I baked them at 350 for 14 minutes! I increased the baking powder to 1.5 tsp (per a post I read) and you can see they flattened up evenly. Am I correct in assuming that if i do LESS powder next time they will dome up more??
2) I ran out of muffin liners so I made some without and they were VERY SMALL! See the pictures.
3) When I took a cupcake out of the pan, I almost launched it across the room as I didn’t realize how LIGHT THEY WERE!
4) I made milk choc ganache, and attempted to pipe it on with tip 1M. As you can see in the pics, it worked good for what, 3 cupcakes and then got hard and clogged. i have SUCH a hard time with ganache. I tried cleaning out the tip and warming, and it got clogged again. Can you buy a plastic 1M tip?? if so, would this make my life easier??
5) I gave up piping and reheated ganache and dipped cupcakes into it.
1) Cupcakes taste GREAT, This is definately a keeper for yellow cupcakes, but next time I would like them bigger.
2) Ganache tastes GREAT but makes me very mad.