Changing my hobby to business
Posted: 17 November 2016 01:34 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2016-11-17

I am going to change my career path.  I love making cakes and I think I have to change my hobby into a business. It is really difficult for me to work under someone. After reading this blog https://www.ontariobusinesscentral.ca/blog/3-inspiring-people-who-turned-hobbies-into-businesses/ I decided to quit my job and start a business. I know, I need an initial deposit for the store. I am not planning to spend many since this is my first business and I am inexperienced. I need to rent a store, I am looking for one which rent less than $2000. Is there anyone any building that cost less in Toronto? Are there anyone here changed their hobby to business?

Posted: 18 November 2016 04:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2016-11-18

I would look to see if Toronto has anything like the Cleveland Culinary Launch & Kitchen (CCLK). It provides a fully equipped commercial kitchen for rent to food entrepreneurs on an “as needed” basis and quickens the process of starting a food business by offering mentoring and networking opportunities:

http://cleculinarylaunch.com/

I know a business that started here and after selling products at farmers markets, is now preparing to open a brick and mortar store. The launch kitchen helps eliminate costs and some risks assumed by new food entrepreneurs.

Posted: 20 November 2016 02:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  682
Joined  2008-01-24

I second Kris’s advice. Keep your costs and investment as low as possible initially. Build the business over time.

Signature 

“This pizza is a symphony of flavors”

Posted: 22 November 2016 01:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Joined  2016-11-22

That is a risky thing to do, anyway all the best for your new venture!!

Posted: 26 May 2017 08:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2017-05-26

Very interesting idea. Good luck! but remember, advertising is very important, so do not forget about business promotion.

Signature 

http://brolog-minikoparka.pl

Posted: 23 June 2017 02:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Rank
Joined  2017-06-23

If you want to change your hobby into the business you have to need some help. Start your business with $1 Web Hosting and make it larger fast at an affordable price.

Posted: 27 September 2017 06:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Rank
Joined  2017-09-27

I genuinely refreshing scrutinizing your article. I found this as an educational and charming post, so I think it is to a great degree significant and capable. I might need to thank you for the effort you have Dollar One Hosting for Your Start Up   made in making this article.

Posted: 30 September 2017 06:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
Rank
Joined  2017-09-30

Very interesting idea. Good luck!

Signature 

Would you want to save some cash and still being able to delight in the paid Spotify Premium Account license?  - I advise you to get as quickly as possible because such offers go up once in a lifetime and I think it will quickly execute…

Posted: 27 October 2017 01:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2017-10-23
RoseBates - 17 November 2016 01:34 AM

I am going to change my career path.  I love making cakes and I think I have to change my hobby into a business. It is really difficult for me to work under someone. After reading this blog https://www.ontariobusinesscentral.ca/blog/3-inspiring-people-who-turned-hobbies-into-businesses/ I decided to quit my job and start a business. I know, I need an initial deposit for the store. I am not planning to spend many since this is my first business and I am inexperienced. I need to rent a store, I am looking for one which rent less than $2000. Is there anyone any building that cost less in Toronto? Are there anyone here changed their hobby to business?

Bold step, I wish you all the best, keep growing the way you wanted, all the best for whatever you do!!

Signature 

Order Cake online in Hyderabad | Order Cake online in Pune - send cake & flowers from any part of the World to Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Pune, Mumbai, Kolkata and to 355+ cities in INDIA!

Posted: 02 November 2017 02:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2017-11-02

Yes, I am also thinking like that, because this is a great business, everyone loves cakes and every occasion needs cake, but I m totally new to this business, I don’t have much knowledge about it. Currently, I m doing research on it. how can we face the the losses in this, if we will have to face in future. So before starting anything it’s necessary to know about it’s pros and cons.

Signature 

I love cakes . Everyone knows that without a cake every occasion is incomplete in Hoshiarpur.

Posted: 12 November 2017 10:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Rank
Joined  2017-11-12

Wow – what an informative blog site – i need to spend more time here and intend to do so the impossible game

‹‹ buttercream meh      Chocolate IMBC conundrum ››