How can embed a cake baking video?
Posted: 02 November 2017 02:16 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2017-11-02

Hi Friends,
I visited a cake baking blog yesterday, And I found a very lovely cake baking video and I want to share this video here but unable to find any link to add embed video link here. Please suggest me any option except just sharing a link of that video. Because, I hearty want to share video not that link.

Signature 

I love cakes . Everyone knows that without a cake every occasion is incomplete in Hoshiarpur.

Posted: 04 November 2017 03:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  78
Joined  2017-01-05
Christy - 02 November 2017 02:16 AM

Hi Friends,
I visited a cake baking blog yesterday, And I found a very lovely cake baking video and I want to share this video here but unable to find any link to add embed video link here. Please suggest me any option except just sharing a link of that video. Because, I hearty want to share video not that link.

This is a cake blog. Rose Levy Beranbaum is a legend in cake baking.  This is her blog.

It’s one thing to post a link. It’s quite another matter to use her blog to post videos produced by others.

It’s a matter of common courtesy.  And frankly, for those of us who have followed Rose’s work over the years, it is a matter of respect.