Well here it is.
It is a chocolate butter cake, 2 layers, (which were syruped on ONE side with the ganache syrup), with nutella mousseline as filling, topped with milk chocolate ganache.
Things that I noticed:
1) The layers were HUGE. Seriously this cake is like 5 inches tall. The 14x19x4 inch box wouldn’t fit it. I had to tape it up so the top didn’t smush the roses!
2) I baked it for 35 minutes. The top cracked. I seriously don’t know why my cakes keep doing this. I timed it EVERYTIME i mixed, i DOUBLE checked the temp of the oven AND i used magic strips.
3) Ganache worked WONDERFULLY.
4) The decorator icing I used was way too stiff and I had a lot of trouble piping.
5) I hate writing on cakes, I think it looks better with NO words (but I had to) so I did a before and after lol.
I REALLY REALLY hope it isnt dry. After seeing those cracks and seeing crumbs fall off the side of the cake I got really worried.