Metropolitan Cooking and Entertaining Show DC 2009
Posted: 05 October 2009 12:52 AM   [ Ignore ]
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2008-09-10

Hello everyone!

On November 7-8 the Metropolitan Cooking and Entertaining Show (MCES) will take place at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, DC. It will feature events with several food network stars; Paula Deen, Tyler Florence, Giada de Laurentis, Guy Fieri, and the Neelys.

It’s $20 in advance, or $25 at the door

For more info go to

The MCES does shows in several cities each year in the US, so this same link would help you find out which ones are coming up in 2010: by march , there should be announcements on the MCES website.

............This is my first show, and I was torn because I willl be an exhibitor instead of a guest, which means I can’t browse and sample the way I would like, because I’ll be giving my own samples out!! However, I want to use it as a springboard to gaining resources for going back to school, plus I like a challenge.
............There will be all sorts of exhibitors and good food there. I hope to stand out even at my small table. Millhouse’s House of Rolls in the small table section (versus a booth type enclosure), for any that can make it.

............Biscuits for all—until they run out!!

Try something new, enjoy something familiar. There is a range of joys to explore through creating good food. Plus victories, small and large

Posted: 05 October 2009 09:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Total Posts:  2611
Joined  2007-11-15

Sounds like a lot of fun!  Good luck biscuits - let us know how it goes!

Come visit me at