you’ll never guess where I found the Pourfect spoons!
Posted: 19 October 2009 10:52 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  266
Joined  2007-11-18

Tuesday Morning! A retailer that sells overstock at discount prices. If you have a Tuesday Morning near you, they may have them right now. I found the spoons for 6.99.

Signature 

Visit my blog: The Mile High Baker at http://www.milehighbaker.blogspot.com

Posted: 20 October 2009 08:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  282
Joined  2007-11-16

I love these spoons, especially the mini set that goes down to 1/64.  I use them all the time when I scale my recipes.  I also love the bowls and beaker, that beaker does NOT drip, just like Randy says.

Posted: 26 October 2009 08:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2009-10-23
Roxanne - 20 October 2009 01:52 AM

Tuesday Morning! A retailer that sells overstock at discount prices. If you have a Tuesday Morning near you, they may have them right now. I found the spoons for 6.99.

It’s the 26th of October as I write this. I called the Tuesday Morning near me (just 2 miles away), and they say they don’t have anything by Pourfect. But I think I’ll go in and take a look anyway. I’ve never been to one of their stores—never heard of them until this thread, actually. Is it something like Big Lots?

Posted: 29 October 2009 03:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-18
Jay - 26 October 2009 11:47 PM
Roxanne - 20 October 2009 01:52 AM

It’s the 26th of October as I write this. I called the Tuesday Morning near me (just 2 miles away), and they say they don’t have anything by Pourfect. But I think I’ll go in and take a look anyway. I’ve never been to one of their stores—never heard of them until this thread, actually. Is it something like Big Lots?

Tuesday Morning is sort of like Big Lots in the fact that they carry overstocked and discontinued merchandise, but the merchandise is often higher end and name brand stuff. I’ve gotten quite a bit of my Calphalon cookware there, and they carry chicago metallic industrial bakeware for very cheap. I’ve also found Neilson-Mason vanilla for 50% off, as well as my favorite English marmalade :-D. Not all stores carry the same merchandise, because they often take in merchandise from stores and distributers in their surrounding local.

I kind of make it a point to visit my local Tuesday Mornings a couple times of year just to see what they are getting in and what’s stocked.

Signature 

Visit my blog: The Mile High Baker at http://www.milehighbaker.blogspot.com

Posted: 13 November 2009 01:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1074
Joined  2007-11-15

Was this the 7 piece set?

Posted: 15 November 2009 12:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-18
Matthew - 13 November 2009 05:32 AM