2 of 2
News of Freshkid
Posted: 30 March 2010 08:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  610
Joined  2007-11-27

Yay!  You’re back!  We missed you! smile

Signature 

I Dream of Jeanne Cakes selected by Brides Magazine as one of their 100 Favorite Bakers (2013)

Posted: 31 March 2010 12:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  611
Joined  2007-11-18

JEANNE & JEANNETTE:
  Good morning to you Jeanne & good afternoon to you Jeannette. Thank you both for your kind & friendly sentiments.
I missed all of you, because of my vision problem I cannot spend much time in reading many of the postings of the past. I am enjoying reading those that I have read at random so far.  Thanks again ladies. I hope you both enjoy the rest of the day.

~CASPAR.

Posted: 31 March 2010 06:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  865
Joined  2008-03-09

Good things are worth waiting for!! Welcome back, Cass. The forum has not been the same without you.

Posted: 01 April 2010 12:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  611
Joined  2007-11-18

CAROLITA:
  Good morning to you my learned friend. Thank you for the welcome & the positive sentiment. It is nice to be back from the dead.
  I have noticed there has been a wave of new members. The more the merrier…perhaps we all then can learn from their experiences in baking knowledge.
  Good luck to you & enjoy the rest of the day my friend.

~CASS. grin

Posted: 21 May 2010 10:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  161
Joined  2007-11-21

Cass, my learned friend! I just left you a little snippet yesterday to see if you would pop up, and my husband and I were talking about that last night. I told him about the time you told me I needed to report to the head warden when I came back from a trip. I didn’t know you were not well. So now I look forward to more of your valuable insight and, estimable presence; it’s not the same without you. joan smile

Signature 

http://bakingsorceressapprentice.blogspot.com

Posted: 19 December 2010 02:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  161
Joined  2007-11-21

Hello Caspar!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was just thinking of you and stopped by to see if there was any news of you; and here to my wondrous eyes should appear: glad tidings from our learned friend, Fresh Kid! So glad to see you here with your usual charm and wit. I hope your health keeps improving by leaps and bounds, and that you have a Merry Christmas, and Peace and Happiness in the New Year. I hope you can drop by as your health permits, because we all love your presence and wonderful surport.  grin

Signature 

http://bakingsorceressapprentice.blogspot.com

2 of 2