chocolate cake with midnight gnauch
Posted: 07 February 2010 10:58 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  32
Joined  2009-05-04

grin Hello friends ....Boy lm not a baker but this book is a no go wrong book….Rose dosnt let you get lost…
I live in Portugal and some things l cant find here because the portuguesse dont use those ingredients or the spanish for that matter.  Dose anyone know where l can buy certain ingredients and have tem mailed here to Portugal?  Iam sending a picture of the new cake l made….the lady that cleans my house had two peices yesterday along with two glasses of Champagne!  she thinks lm a wonderfull baker…can you beleive that!  lol tongue rolleye

Signature 

tongue rolleye

Posted: 08 February 2010 01:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  131
Joined  2009-03-07
iguana - 07 February 2010 02:58 PM

grin Hello friends ....Boy lm not a baker but this book is a no go wrong book….Rose dosnt let you get lost…
I live in Portugal and some things l cant find here because the portuguesse dont use those ingredients or the spanish for that matter.  Dose anyone know where l can buy certain ingredients and have tem mailed here to Portugal?  Iam sending a picture of the new cake l made….the lady that cleans my house had two peices yesterday along with two glasses of Champagne!  she thinks lm a wonderfull baker…can you beleive that!  lol tongue rolleye

Please tell us what ingredients are hard to get. THen maybe we can suggest good websites that ship to portugal. There are a number of good UK websites that will ship to portugal.

Posted: 08 February 2010 02:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRank
Total Posts:  32
Joined  2009-05-04

wink well…cake termometers, sugar thermometers, cake stripes, syrup, ill have to look up a few more things in the book…But thank you in advance for your help!

Signature 

tongue rolleye