Hello, all. After conferring with Rose and the forum administrators, we felt it would be useful to outline some of the guidelines for participation on the forum. So here they are:
* This forum is intended for a community of bakers to discus all things baking and cooking related. We welcome your participation and presence, and if there is a way in which the forum could be a better tool, we love suggestions (even if we can?t afford to do everything).
* Using your profile or postings for commercial purposes is strongly discouraged, and may cause your account and posts to be removed.
* Obscene images, links, and language will be removed immediately, and users that post this material will be banned.
* This is not the place to voice race, gender, religious or other prejudice, and material that falls into this category may be removed at the forum administrators? discretion.
* We encourage respect and civility between our members, and posts that seem to fall short of this goal may also be removed at the forum administrators? discretion.
As always, we welcome comments, suggestions, and other input, as we try to make the forum an interesting and fun place to visit and share!