I am a Proud owner of the copies of Cake Bible & RHC
Posted: 11 November 2010 04:27 AM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  88
Joined  2010-10-06

Hiiii I got my copy of RHC as well.. I have not yet tried all the cakes from cake Bible.however I want to try all the cakes from RHC and Cake Bible… smile

Posted: 11 November 2010 08:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3171
Joined  2010-04-25

YAY!!!  I got RHC first, and I will never forget the moment I came into posession of TCB (a gift).  There is something truly magical in having all of that cake and info at hand!

Congratulations!  Enjoy!!!

Posted: 11 November 2010 09:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-10-06

I have not yet told my hubby abt the purchase as he is little sceptical about me buying so many cake related stuff all the time and he is bit worried paying his credit card bills smilehehehhe…. but I am sure when I will make him wonderful cakes from RHC he will be happy that I bought it smile

Posted: 11 November 2010 10:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3171
Joined  2010-04-25

You can assure him that this is the biggest money-saving purchase ever made in your household.  Once you have Rose’s cake books and make several cakes (which you already have), you’ll find you have little to no interest in anyone else’s cake cookbooks!  All that money saved…can go to fun cake pan shapes and good chocolate and kitchen scales and balloon whisks and…. (well, don’t tell him that part)!

Posted: 11 November 2010 07:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2010-10-06

I totally agree with you Anne smile smile)hehe