traveling without my cookbooks
Posted: 25 November 2010 01:05 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  163
Joined  2009-12-05

I am at my home in Montana, and forgot to bring RHC’s and I would like to make Rose’s angel food cake to go with the fresh fruit I was able to find, but cannot find the recipe anywhere, or when I have I have found two different versions, and none by weight, all by volume.
Can you either give me the recipe for the choc. angel food cake (I make it this size), or the basic recipe she has for one egg white, and you figure out what size you are using? 
Thank you!!  You can e-mail me at: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) or send me to a recipe on this sight (again I prefer weights not volumes as measurement).

Signature 

Linda R.

Posted: 26 November 2010 08:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4781
Joined  2008-04-16

Hi Linda, happy to help out, but I didn’t quite know which cake you wanted?  The chocolate or the regular angel food?  And which quantity?

Signature 

B&T Blog:  Cultured Butter Recipe

Posted: 26 November 2010 09:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  163
Joined  2009-12-05

Thank you Julie.  I usually just do the chocolate recipe, leave out the chocolate and add two teaspoons of lemon juice so anyone would have helped.  Someone sent me the link from Hectors sight for the full recipe of plain Angel Food cake and I was able to make my Angel Food Cake.  It is the sweet I allow myself when I am dieting, which is most of the time! smile

Signature 

Linda R.

Posted: 27 November 2010 10:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4781
Joined  2008-04-16

Glad it was posted for you, somehow I had missed that it was posted on Hector’s site.

Signature 

B&T Blog:  Cultured Butter Recipe