New Bakware / Cookware!!!
Posted: 22 February 2012 12:28 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2011-10-04

Hello Everyone,

I have invented and patented a 100% original and unique piece of bakeware / cookware and I was hoping to get some feedback on what you as Chef’s (home or professional) think. Please see the YouTube link below and you will see how its works. There are 2 videos, one with cakes and one with multiple use. So, How would you layer?? and What else would you use it for??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHvesF-irSc&feature=g-upl&context=G24cb9fcAUAAAAAAAEAA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpqN_snY1-o&feature=g-upl&context=G274a865AUAAAAAAABAA

Thanks,

Upkar Premraj

Posted: 22 February 2012 03:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1360
Joined  2008-09-27
upkar82 - 22 February 2012 04:28 PM

a 100% original and unique piece of bakeware / cookware and I was hoping to get some feedback on what you as Chef’s (home or professional) think.

It’s a very clever product.  I think you will find a market for it, particularly if you can provide a lot of unique recipes that require its use.

I would be much more interested, however, if your product were some sort of insert that would go into a pan that I already have, rather than making me buy another.  I’d think that would be an easier to product to design, as well, and be less expensive.  I’m not saying I wouldn’t buy it as is, but I’d have to see a recipe that really caught my fancy.

Signature 

If error is corrected whenever it is recognized as such, the path of error is the path of truth.

—Hans Reichenbach

Posted: 22 February 2012 06:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2011-10-04

Charles, Thank you for your thoughts. It actually is going to come with plugs that seal up the ports so you can use it for normal baking. Given its multiple use, it can be an addition to your kitchen. Knowing what it does….what would you bake with it if you did have one?

I, for example, made a 3 layer yellow cake with it the other day. One cake had cookie dough inside it, the other had fudge brownie, and the middle between the 2 cakes had traditional frosting. I’ve also done chocolate cake with fresh strawberries on the rack.

The inevntion is great because I believe it will challenge creativity in all bakers from home to professional.

Please spread the word also, I would love to hear what people come up with.

Thanks,

Upkar