Placement of the SUBMIT POST button on the FAST REPLY window.
Posted: 30 July 2008 08:53 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  64
Joined  2008-05-19

Hi.

Fast Reply is very convenient.  Except when you accidently hit the POST REPLY button that appears to its upper right.

Inevitably my SUBMIT POST button is not on screen and the first thing I see is POST REPLY.  Which is what I want to do, so that is where my mouse goes and CLICK.  My FAST REPLY is gone.  And I have to start over. 

Can the SUBMIT POST button on the FAST REPLY function be ABOVE the dialog box?  It’s just kind of hidden down there below, and is also seems to be shadowed.

Am I the only one who does this.  Not all the time, but I put enough effort into my answers that re-writing even one is a pain.

Thoughts?

JennyBee

Posted: 30 July 2008 10:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  282
Joined  2007-11-16

I agree, the submit post is not in the best place on the Fast Reply; it would be very nice to have it in the same area as Fast Reply / Post Reply / New Topic.  Thanks!

Just to let you know, JennyBee, that I just tried the Post Reply button, and got to the other window which is blank for you to type in a reply.  It did appear that my fast reply post was gone.  But - if you use the back button on your browser, it returned me to this fast reply window, and I was able to continue writing and hit the submit post button to post the reply.  smile

Posted: 31 July 2008 12:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  64
Joined  2008-05-19

Let’s see if I hit the right button.

You know, I did hit the back button, but my draft post wasn’t there.  Though, I think I have been able to go back to it before.  Maybe once?  I don’t know.  I know I’ve lost a few trains of thought that way.  Glad it’s not just me.

JennyBee

(I almost did it anyway)  Move the button up!