I am posting a nice recipe here. You can use your own ideas by adding new ingredients to make your version of this recipe and also share that with me.
1 x 8? ~ 3 layer cake
50g walnuts, chopped
80g unsalted butter
240 ml whole milk
280g caster sugar
1 tbsp baking powder
240g plain flour
1 ? tsp ground cinnamon
? tsp salt
2 granny smith apples
2 large eggs
For the butter cream:
You can use the cream cheese butter cream, for filling between each layer and all over the surface, decorate with whole walnuts; cinnamon and also a ?zigzag? drizzle of toffee sauce.
1. At first, preheat the oven to 190degree C and line three 8? tins with baking parchment.
2. To use a hand held electric whisk beat together the butter, flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt on a low speed until the total consistency of fine breadcrumbs.
3. Keep the milk in a jug along with the eggs and whisk until it gets combined, then dispense three-quarters of the milk mixture into that dry elements and blend on a slow speed to mix. Now swell the speed to a medium and keep beating until the smooth and thick mixture, adding the scrapings from the sides of the baking bowl, then pour in the remaining milk mixture and continue to mix on a medium speed until all the ingredients are incorporated and the batter is smooth.
4. Then peel, core and chop the fresh apples into 1cm pieces (the total weight should be about 200g) and stir into the batter with the chopped walnuts.
5. After that spoon the batter into those tins and levels them with a spatula.
6. Now bake the cakes in the oven for about 15-20 minutes or until they rebound back when quietly pressed. Allow it to cool before just removing from the tins.
Source: Secret Recipe