Cookie monster cupcakes
Posted: 29 October 2013 04:29 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  76
Joined  2011-04-30

I am attempting to make a few dozens of cookie monster cupcakes. Instructional videos shows a mini cupcakes is fixed on top of a cupcake, covered with buttercream, place a small cookie where cookie monster’s mouth will be be, chilled to set before piping cookie monster’s royal blue fur with a grass tip. I just wonder if a regular sized cupcake will be stable enough to carry all the weight of the buttercream and a 1” chocoalte chip cookie in cookie monster’s mouth? Please advise in case anyone had attempted to to make one before.

Thank you.

Posted: 29 October 2013 10:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  748
Joined  2012-01-12
Jack Alix - 29 October 2013 04:29 PM

I am attempting to make a few dozens of cookie monster cupcakes. Instructional videos shows a mini cupcakes is fixed on top of a cupcake, covered with buttercream, place a small cookie where cookie monster’s mouth will be be, chilled to set before piping cookie monster’s royal blue fur with a grass tip. I just wonder if a regular sized cupcake will be stable enough to carry all the weight of the buttercream and a 1” chocoalte chip cookie in cookie monster’s mouth? Please advise in case anyone had attempted to to make one before.

Thank you.

yes, it will be.

Posted: 29 October 2013 11:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-04-30

I will be testing a few methods and recipes this weekend. Thank you for your replies. I appreciate it.

Posted: 24 November 2013 12:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRank
Joined  2011-04-30

I would love to share the outcome of my cookie monster cupcakes; but I do not see how I am able to use this thread for it. Any suggestion?