Tired but happy :)
Posted: 16 November 2013 08:58 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  608
Joined  2012-01-12

I started my home Christmas decorating today. I am 75% done. It seems that every year when I do it, it is more than last year’s. I am very tired but very excited and happy. After getting this out of the way, I can focus on baking.
30 days yay!  I like to start earlier so I can enjoy them longer. smile

Posted: 16 November 2013 09:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3130
Joined  2010-04-25

Congratulations!  I think I remember some pictures of your Christmas decorating from a previous year.  If I remember correctly, it’s extensive and magnificent!

Posted: 16 November 2013 11:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1331
Joined  2008-09-27

And on the other end of the spectrum, I’m not sure I have any Christmas decorations….or anything else holiday themed.

Signature 

If error is corrected whenever it is recognized as such, the path of error is the path of truth.

—Hans Reichenbach

Posted: 17 November 2013 09:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3130
Joined  2010-04-25

Ditto with me, CT—no decos of any kind—but I ‘ll tell you who does: Prettycake.  And she knows what to do with them!

Posted: 17 November 2013 07:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  939
Joined  2009-09-16

I have the same problem Prettycake.  Every year my collection of Christmas decorations keeps growing.  I have not started inside yet, it takes me 2 - 3 days to do everything, so I am waiting for my next stint off before I begin.

It was actually quite warm outside today so I managed to get about half of my decorations done outside. I am hoping the rest of the week is nice so I can finish.

I also enjoy decorating for the Christmas season as well, and I usually have everything up about the last week of November.

My daughter even decorates her bedroom for Christmas, little tree and all the trimmings.

Posted: 18 November 2013 12:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1534
Joined  2011-02-17

Prettycake, if you decorate anything like you adorn cakes, your house must be a stunning tribute to Christmas.

I, on the other hand, do not decorate as evidenced by my choice of cakes LOL. I am a no-frills kinda-person. I am simple and live the less-is-more lifestyle. We do put-up a tree but that is it.

I so admire anyone who can decorate and love to look at houses all decked-out for Christmas.