How Do I Prepare The Birthday Chocolate Cake? 
Posted: 18 February 2014 06:53 AM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2014-02-13

Hi,
I want to make the best Birthday Cake, but I have no idea, so I am very confuse.
So plz give me the recipe of Chocolate cake and also say that how to decorate it for Birthday?

Signature 

Send different types of gifts like flowers, cakes, chocolates and many more gifts on different occasion from Giftblooms. Deliver delicious cake online to worldwide. Cake Delivery

Posted: 18 February 2014 10:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  3171
Joined  2010-04-25

Hi, Asmita!

Here’s a link to Rose’s Chocolate Pavorati cake:  http://www.realbakingwithrose.com/2012/06/a_new_cake_for_fathers_day.html.

Her Chocolate Domingo cake, which I like better, is also out on the blog (search “Chocolate Domingo”)—I can’t attach it because it’s a .pdf.

No need to do any special decoration for a birthday cake.  You can make one layer or two.  If you make one layer, you can dust it with powdered sugar, or you can frost just the top, or frost it all over.  If you make two (or more) layers, you can frost just the top of each layer and stack, or you can continue on and frost the sides as well.

You can then sprinkle it with nuts, crushed candy bars—anything that you thing the recipient might like.

I never do any fancy decorating, myself.  It’s not a skill I have, yet I make birthday cakes all the time!

—ak

Posted: 22 February 2014 12:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  12
Joined  2014-02-13

Thanks Anne for reply.

Signature 

Send different types of gifts like flowers, cakes, chocolates and many more gifts on different occasion from Giftblooms. Deliver delicious cake online to worldwide. Cake Delivery

Posted: 06 March 2014 03:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2014-03-06

Hi, I have a blog that features pastry sauces and chocolate ganache, check it here
Hope this helps. smile

Posted: 06 March 2014 10:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  715
Joined  2012-01-12

The decorations can go from simple to elaborate. That really depends what your cake decorating skills are and the theme you have in mind. There are endless possibilities in decorating a cake. Do you want something like you see in a cake decorating magazine or something you see at Costco or from your local grocery ? Think about which style you have in mind then go from there. I can really help u w/ this but we need to narrow it down.