Intro from the Lost horse shoe
Posted: 08 March 2014 03:47 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2014-03-08

I could not find an introductions forum so I thought I would put this here. I am Christian but I don’t force my religion on anyone. Christianity is hard and I would not want anyone to do it unless they will carry their cross daily. I choose to be Christian on my own decision even if it was because I grew up in a Christian home. I am proud to say that I have parents only because they are there when I need advice. If this topic is against the forums rules please let me know since I have yet to read the rules on here.

I am a Christian Brony and a Christian furry. I love to cook when I have a clean kitchen. I am cleaning my apartment right now but I wanted to take a moment and try to find a forum for my love of baking. I have been searching for a while when I had free time and finally decided on this one. My favorite to make is home made bread by hand.

Outside of my love for home made meals I love to read. Aside from the bible I like to read Fim fictions which are the stories written by the My little pony fans. Even if I am 23 years old I still love things like that. I also like to read fantasy and my favorite book at the moment is Into the wild by Erin Hunter.

I play three instruments and study music theory. I am also studying wood working to eventually build and repair wooden instruments. My three instruments that I try and practice on a daily basis is piano, cello, and guitar.

I look forward to getting to know all of you on the forums.

Posted: 08 March 2014 08:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1352
Joined  2008-09-27

Hi Octavian, welcome to the forum. Forum guidelines are here:

http://www.realbakingwithrose.com/index_ee.php/forums/viewthread/2695/

They discourage the discussion of controversial topics, of which religion is one.

Signature 

If error is corrected whenever it is recognized as such, the path of error is the path of truth.

—Hans Reichenbach

Posted: 09 March 2014 10:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1175
Joined  2009-11-24

Welcome Octavian!.  You will find all kinds of baking discussed here.  Breadmaking included here.

Signature 

So many recipes - so little time.

Posted: 09 March 2014 10:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1554
Joined  2011-02-17
Octavian - 08 March 2014 03:47 PM

I wanted to take a moment and try to find a forum for my love of baking. I have been searching for a while when I had free time and finally decided on this one. My favorite to make is home made bread by hand.

Hello Octavian

I think you have come to the right place.

Welcome!