Hi, Found this fantastic recipe to use up all the leftover Chocolate from Easter Eggs ( when you eventually feel you never want to see another one ) its really simple and made in minutes. I stumbled on it on a blog on a website . http://www.chocolatemelt.co.uk Love to hear any feedback , from anyone who also tries it.
600mls Double Cream
200g Condensed Milk
Large Sprig of Fresh Mint
1/2 a Vanilla Pod or tsp Vanilla Essence
250g Leftover Easter Chocolate
1. Warm 100mls of the Cream with the Mint in a covered saucepan until nearly boiling. Turn off heat and leave to infuse until cool.
2. Strain the cooled Cream and add it to the other 500mls then add the Condensed Milk.
3. Scrape out seeds from Vanilla Pod or add extract to the mixture.
4. Whip until it forms peaks.
5. Roughly chop the assorted Easter Chocolate and add to the Cream Mixture, keeping a couple of handfuls for decorating the top. Fold into cream.
6. Pour into 1 Litre Tub and Scatter over topping .
8. ENJOY Mmm Yummy
Simple as that , and tastes fantastic, a nice treat to end Easter on .