Lost book emergency!!!
Posted: 15 May 2014 10:05 PM   [ Ignore ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2014-05-15

Hi everyone
I have a slight (huge) problem as I am making a large wedding cake for my cousin’s wedding this weekend, and I was positive that my cake bible was here at my parents house , and I can’t find it anywhere! Now I’m in trouble because I was counting on using the master chart for my layers. Does anyone know where there is a copy of page 490? I apologize if this topic has ever been covered but I didn’t bring my computer so I’m searching on my phone. Thanks and I appreciate any responses!!!

Posted: 16 May 2014 08:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  4823
Joined  2008-04-16

I don’t know of any place that that chart is published, but if you ask for specific info someone here may be able to PM you with it.  Also, many local libraries have copies of the Cake Bible, perhaps one where you are has it?

good luck!

Signature 

Brød & Taylor Test Kitchen:  How to Make Sourdough More (or less) Sour - Part II

Posted: 16 May 2014 08:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2014-05-15

Thanks, I’ll see if I can get to the library, good idea! I just need to look at the charts so that I can make sure I am putting the right amount of batter in each pan. I just posted a plea to all of my social media friends too.