100g Blanched Hazelnuts
350g Milk Chocolate (broken pieces)
75g Icing Sugar (sieved)
125mls Vegetable Oil
1/2tsp Vanilla Extract
Preheat Oven to 190c / 170c fan / gas 5
1. Spread Nuts on a Baking Tray and Toast for 5-10 minutes until golden brown.
2. Melt the Chocolate together in a Large Heatproof Bowl, set over a Pan of gently simmering water. Leave to Cool.
3. Put the Nuts into a Food Processor and whizz till finely chopped.
4. Add Icing Sugar and whizz for 10 seconds. Add Melted Chocolate, Oil and Vanilla Extract and whizz until combined.
5. Spoon into Jar or container of your choice.