Wrong Place!
Posted: 26 March 2009 06:28 PM   [ Ignore ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  775
Joined  2007-11-15

I have put a picture of my Hearth Bread on the blog but unfortunately, because I am inexperienced in putting up pictures I inadvertantly put it on FORUM ANNOUNCEMENTS instead of here!!!  I will learn , I promise!  I am so pleased with myself that I managed to get the picture on at all. rolleyes

Posted: 28 March 2009 11:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  216
Joined  2007-12-17

Congratulations on getting the picture posted! It can really be a pain trying to figure all this out. I have days when I wished I had a techy sitting next to me showing me the ropes. grin

Your bread is gorgeous. I know it was delicious.

Signature 

Come visit my blog
http://reviewofrecipes.blogspot.com/

Posted: 29 March 2009 07:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  775
Joined  2007-11-15

Thank you tbartley for your message of support!  I’m an oldie, what they term as a silver surfer, I never thought I’d get into doing this at all, but now I can’t leave it alone!!! LOL!  And it is through coming onto the web that I’ve got into baking again, I always have baked because I had a family to feed and I preferred to give them home-made rather than bought cakes and pastries.  But now my family are all grown up and left home I have the time to indulge my love of baking, only trouble is I end up eating too much of it!  Just recently I have started doing more bread baking so I bought Rose’s book to add to my collection, I would like to try lots of the recipes from it.  By the way I clicked onto your blog a few days ago and really enjoyed reading it, I have now bookmarked it for further perusal.  I live in N.Wales, very near to the border with England, near to a place called Chester. grin

Posted: 30 March 2009 12:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  216
Joined  2007-12-17

I have never heard the term “silver surfer”  ...I like it. grin 
You were so wise to feed your family home-made rather than store bought.  I admire that.
I’m almost 50 and just started baking a couple of years ago.  Now I’m addicted to it and I want to practice all the time.  LOL 
I give most of my baked goods away out of self preservation.  wink 

I can’t wait to see the pictures of the next bread you bake!

God bless,
Tammy

Signature 

Come visit my blog
http://reviewofrecipes.blogspot.com/

Posted: 13 April 2009 08:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  535
Joined  2008-05-03

Jeannette, your bread looks fabulous! I hope it’s the start of a big adventure for you.

Annie

‹‹ I Baked A Cake!!      Carrot Cake ››